Does your car/van need an MOT, service or repair? Do you need the stress taking out of looking after your company vehicles? A vehicle service/repair at one of Mer-Tech’s Automotive Repair Centres is such an easy process. We believe we are amongst the best value garages in Hull with the best service processes. MOT's are on offer at just £29.50 for cars and £40 for class 7 vans, and servicing starts from just £40.
Why not take advantage of our ability to remove the stress and excess costs from your next service or repair?
1. Give one of our service reception staff a call on 01482 210053 to discuss your requirements.
2. State your, vehicle make, model, and registration number.
3. Arrange for us to collect the car or the time you wish to drop it off.
We have a site in Hull just five minute walk from St Andrews Quay and Hessle Road Asda.
4. Inform us if you require a free courtesy car/van (we can drop this off when we collect your car.)
5. Upon completion of the service we will have conducted a report stating if any defects or additional servicing items have been found with your vehicle. We then call you to explain what the faults are, why they are necessary and how much the repair would cost. We do not carry out any additional work or add any additional expenses that have not been prior agreed.
6. We arrange with you the time of collection or drop off time and place after the repairs are completed.
We have been following this simple process for three successful years in business and have found it has helped us grow. By growing this has allowed us to maintain our prices at affordable levels without compromising our professional services to you the customer.
All work is carried out by dealership trained technicians who follow a strict ongoing training program and have both IMI (Institute of Motor Industry) recognition and Automotive Technician Accreditation. We use quality oils of correct specification for each of the many different types of engine requirements, with only original manufacturer approved parts which will maintain your manufacturer's warranty. So even if your vehicle is less than three years old, you can feel secure that your warranty is in safe hands.